Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vince Carter Wants To Re-Sign With Mavericks  (Read 9439 times)
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« on: April 01, 2014, 02:01:02 am »

Vince Carter wants to remain with the Dallas Mavericks next season.

“I think I’ve earned the right to stick around,” Carter said.

Carter has been a good value for Dallas on his three-year, $9.3 million contract.

“My fingers are crossed,” he said. “Next year might be even better. We can attract some more people, more talent. Now I know my role, and I know the system, it’s second nature to me now. I know the city very well. I’m stepping out, going to SMU games and getting out and about. I’m very comfortable here.

“I like the guys. I like the nucleus we have here. With my role and the way I play and the way I go about things, it really helps guys here. And they like that. Hopefully, that’s enough so that they can still have trust in me enough to play significant minutes and help the other guys out.”

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/232700/Vince-Carter-Wants-To-Re-Sign-With-Mavericks

I know he has had somewhat of a revitalization in Dallas but how much does he have left in the tank?
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 03:09:17 am »
+1

Nooooo. Bring back VC in Toronto and retire there

LET'S GO HEAT.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 06:56:58 am »

Nooooo. Bring back VC in Toronto and retire there

I'm sure he will sign a one day contract and retire there whenever he is done but I know what you mean Skippy, it would be great to see him actually play his last year(s) there again.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 10:02:55 am »
+1

As much as I want to selfishly keep VC (being a Mavs fan) I want to see him spend his last 3 years in Toronto and kick Salmons out of Toronto and be the backup SF/SG behind Ross/DeRozan

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 12:40:01 am »

Just let him end his playing days a Mav and eventually sign a one day contract and retire in Toronto.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: