Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Offseason News  (Read 1585 times)
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« on: April 07, 2014, 03:40:08 pm »

Press Release 4/7/2013:

Tyreke Evans believes he's a large part of the Indiana Pacers plans for the 2013/14 season. As other GMs are awaiting his decision on his player option, which sits roughly around $7,000,000 for the upcoming season, Evans has stated that he's happy with his role on a team that should remain one of the top 2 teams in the Eastern conference.

When asked about his commitment to the Pacers franchise, Evans had nothing but praise about his time with the team.

"Playing with Paul George has been great. Towards the end of the season and into the playoffs, we've become more acclimated with playing along side each other. You add Mike (Conley) into the mix, a true point guard that allows me to play off the ball, which takes a lot of the pressure off Paul and myself, we could really be dangerous. We're already planning on sticking around Indianapolis this offseason to build chemistry. If Drew (Bynum), comes back, which I think management wants, or we can grab another great center, there's no doubt in my mind that we'll be a force to be reckoned with from October until May. Playing with these guys, and my familiarity with the front office, has made me love the game again and I've developed my game in a way that I never thought I could. Winning is the most important thing to me, and I feel my best chance to do that is here. So Yes, I'd love to stay here in Indianapolis"

Indiana Pacers management will wait to hear from Andrew Bynum's camp following his two week trip to Djibouti, but have also had their eyes set on the possibility of bringing in prized center Dwight Howard, which with out a doubt would make them favorites in the Eastern Conference this upcoming season.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 03:43:19 pm by buddy holly » Logged

Hoss123
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 08:09:11 pm »

Press Release AP:

Pacers realize they're fuc**d.  Disband team.  Begin blowing strangers. 
Da Runs
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 10:11:36 pm »

"What the flying Fvck is this garb?"

-Demarcus Cousins-
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 11:49:20 pm »

Hoss's mom was on Watch my Mom Go Black

-Jeff Wihtley

Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

I troll so hard that *** cray

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 12:46:37 am »

In offseason news, the NBA champion Miami Heat retain all of their players going into the 2014-15 season.
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 08:12:15 pm »

LaMarcus Aldridge will most likely be on the block, so if anyone if looking for a starting PF, it might be an option.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 03:03:31 am »

LaMarcus Aldridge will most likely be on the block, so if anyone if looking for a starting PF, it might be an option.

Holla
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 06:33:41 am »

4/13/14

Shawn Kemps Kids gets his dick sucked at 8:30 AM.
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 03:07:04 pm »

4/13/14

Shawn Kemps Kids gets his dick sucked at 8:30 AM.

It doesn't count when you got it from your own mother
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 07:39:38 pm »

It doesn't count when you got it from your own mother

Right, but when it's Rye's mom, it does.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: