Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nets Offered Vince Carter To Clippers For Shaun Livingston Before Injury  (Read 2340 times)
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« on: April 17, 2014, 01:16:01 am »
+1

Shaun Livingston has had an outstanding season with the Brooklyn Nets, finally fulfilling upon the promise he showed before suffering a devastating injury.

“When you look at the entire picture, Shaun is a better player now than when he hurt his knee in ’07,” Reggie Livingston said.

The Nets liked Livingston back when Rod Thorn was general manager. The Nets liked him so much that Rod Thorn offered Vince Carter in a trade that Elgin Baylor declined.

Livingston's presence allowed the Nets to move Deron Williams to the 2, Joe Johnson to the 3 and Paul Pierce to the 4.

“I like where I’m at, let’s put it that way,” Shaun Livingston said. “This year’s been everything I could have asked for.”

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/232953/Nets-Offered-Vince-Carter-To-Clippers-For-Shaun-Livingston-Before-Injury

It is funny how fate works.
byee
Journeyman

Respect: +92

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 06:18:02 am »
+1

I never said anything because I didn't want to jinx it, but can any of you see Carter, Richard Jefferson or Kenyon Martin signing with the Nets this off season?

I think PP won't come back.  AK and Henderson are probably gone.  There are open spots on the wing.  What do you guys think?

8mcnutty8
Benchwarmer

Respect: +89

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 05:25:21 pm »

I never said anything because I didn't want to jinx it, but can any of you see Carter, Richard Jefferson or Kenyon Martin signing with the Nets this off season?

I think PP won't come back.  AK and Henderson are probably gone.  There are open spots on the wing.  What do you guys think?

Absolutely don't want Carter. Kidd does not like him. RJ at Vets Min I'd do, but not important. Kenyon for Vets Min would also be okay, but he has pretty much proven he's not healthy enough to play NBA ball.

I believe Pierce will be back, as Proky will give him a 2 year contract for much more than he's worth.

Can't see AK getting more money anywhere else, as he has lost most of his basketball skills.

I'm hoping AA returns.

Livingston is the most important re-signing. The entire dynamics of the Nets changes if Shaun leaves

"When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk"-Tuco
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 12:21:34 am »

I'm not sure I would want Jefferson and I see PP re-signing.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 02:44:38 am »
+1

I THINK THE NETS NEED TO HIT UP ZORAN PLANINIC WHILE THEY AT IT

LET'S GO HEAT.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 11:04:27 pm »

Why would PP not come back at this stage in his career?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: