Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Game 9.0 Draft (2013) - buddy holly (#21) on the clock  (Read 13909 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2014, 05:13:55 pm »

Temc and i are having a deal involving the second pick thats why he has not chosen yet. Give us more time pls

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2014, 06:39:13 pm »

The game is not nearly active enough, you guys are good.

Rye, holla at me with that 2nd should you get it, I'm dangling derozanb
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

I troll so hard that *** cray

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2014, 10:44:08 pm »

As long as temc is legitimately discussing deals for the 2nd pick, we can wait, since we can wait for the end of the real-life playoffs to finish and 2K to release the final update for 2K14.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2014, 04:46:26 am »

As long as temc is legitimately discussing deals for the 2nd pick, we can wait, since we can wait for the end of the real-life playoffs to finish and 2K to release the final update for 2K14.

Yep its legit.

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2014, 02:08:33 pm »

Charlotte is now on the clock.

Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2014, 05:15:51 pm »

With the 2nd pick of the 2013 yada, Yada...victor Oladipo.

buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2014, 10:57:34 pm »

With the 3rd pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, the Jazz select Nerlens Noel

Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2014, 09:56:13 pm »

With dat 4th pick in dat stacked 2014 Draft, dem Denver Kush Nuggets select...

Dat Trey Burke

Jay
Star

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2014, 10:53:09 am »

We have a trade...

The Portland Trail Blazers have traded the 5th Overall Pick to the Milwaukee Bucks for the 8th, 9th, 13th, and 28th Overall Picks.

Milwaukee is now on the clock.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2014, 12:54:42 pm »

Bucks Pick

1. Dieng
2. Ben McLemore

chellis
MVP

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2014, 09:30:39 pm »

With the 7th pick, the Cleveland Cavaliers select:

Giannis "The Greek Freak" Antetokounmpo

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2014, 01:02:46 pm »

The grizzlies will select tim hardaway jr.
Jay
Star

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2014, 01:49:29 pm »

Portland Trail Blazers select Steven Adams.

Practices should be fun with Blake, Adams and Draymond on the court at the same time.
Nepeta Cataria
All-Star

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2014, 03:27:38 pm »

Practices should be fun with Blake, Adams and Draymond on the court at the same time.

Man you have done *** well with that squad. I thought you were stupid when you traded for all young guys but Lillard-Kawhi-Blake is insane.

I'm surprised Plumlee fell this far but I suppose his upside is limited.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2014, 09:05:13 am »

no <3 for Mason?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up

Jump to: