Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Official 2014 NFL Draft Thread  (Read 19250 times)
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 12:53:47 am »

It's all about the Benjamins baby!

StumptheSlob
MVP

Respect: +1230

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2014, 07:12:46 am »

Like the Pryor pick by the Jets, but I'm worried he'll be a walking personal foul call in the NFL. Rex is gonna have to coach him up. They'll also need to grab some WR/TE help tonight. Would love to see Idzik move up a little bit for Marqise Lee or stay put and grab Amaro/Sefarian-Jenkins.

Browns had a good night by picking up Gilbert, Manziel and that first round pick from the Bills in next year's draft. The AFC East should be pretty competitive so the Browns could very well have two top 15 picks next year.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 07:16:05 am by StumptheSlob » Logged

GO NEW YORK, GO NEW YORK, GO!
"The girls danced, started fondling me, I got aroused, they performed oral sex. I hung around a little bit and talked to them, then I left." - Patrick Ewing
"If people don't consider me a good player, they're stupid." - Danilo Gallinari
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2014, 08:09:21 am »
+1

Browns beasted..been beastin for a while now.  the Trent Richardson/Colts raping made it all possible

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
Perd Hapley
Starter

Respect: +951

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2014, 08:59:40 am »

Browns beasted..been beastin for a while now.  the Trent Richardson/Colts raping made it all possible
I hate Ryan Grigson
Perd Hapley
Starter

Respect: +951

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2014, 09:15:50 am »

Johnny Football, so where does he go?

Teams/Analysts acting like Brees and Vick haven't done very well as short quarterbacks, I think this young man is game time.
Here's the thing about Manziel, he's very boom or bust.  He has some incredible physical skills and always plays hard, but that results in him being reckless with his body when he tries to make plays and that could result in him being injury prone throughout his career like Michael Vick but he is completely different from Drew Brees and Russell Wilson so those comparisons are pretty unfair just because they are similar in height.  He's either going to be a huge star or just a bust with really no in between, but I do hope he ends up being a star because it will make the league much more exciting.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2014, 07:57:04 pm »

Josh Gordon is definitely special..retarded that is.  put a damper on CLE's draft without question

diggin what the Raiders and Rams have gotten done so far..Joyner is tough, thank goodness cause the secondary was hurtin..still hurtin.  need to go safety next.  consensus 1st round grade for little Carr, quick release, chip on the shoulder because of the name of the back..see if he can lead down the road

Bortles has his target..hope Quise Lee can get back on track..same goes for Blackmon with his alcoholic asss too i suppose

Fair enough.
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2014, 12:22:34 am »

Drafting Kony Ealy doesn't look like negotiations are going good with Hardy. I hope we trade him whether than just let him walk but if it comes down to it we can't let him tie up money that we need to lock up Cam and Luke long term.
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

Respect: +238

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2014, 02:00:11 am »
+1

Think Cleveland wishes it drafted Mike Evans or Sammy Watkins? They should have hired Matt Millen

buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

Respect: +238

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2014, 02:04:08 am »

Ju'waun better the the *** *** for Miami. *** taking a 3rd rd projection at 19? And to top it off, they trade back and miss Carlos Hyde. #fail

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2014, 04:13:24 am »
+1

Think Cleveland wishes it drafted Mike Evans or Sammy Watkins? They should have hired Matt Millen

Considering the GM new about the suspension weeks ago, I doubt that's in their thought process.

RIP Madawg
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2014, 08:42:12 am »
+1

Tre Mason was a damn good pickup..got him on my Madden/owner-mode Rams squad months ago too. Lol  Stacy is aight, but he ain doin it like that.  BOTH.  more handoffs = more protection for Bradford.  Rams gettin it done

9ers bring Stevie back to the bay.  good pickup there.  not gonna stretch the field, but he can get open with the best

it'll be interesting to see if football exists outside of the west this year..this draft is not helping Lol

Fair enough.
StumptheSlob
MVP

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2014, 08:42:13 am »

Love the Amaro pick for the Jets. They desperately needed help at TE and he's a legit receiving threat that can line-up in multiple formations. He's slower than I thought, but it seems he does a great job at getting open and has good hands so that makes up for his lack of speed.

Unsure of the McDougle pick. Kid looks like he can play, but missed most of last season due to a shoulder injury. I would have preferred Pierre Desir, but he's still on the board so the Jets might still be able to grab him with one of their 4th rounders. Expecting to see them address the WR, OLB, and QB positions in these last few rounds.

"The girls danced, started fondling me, I got aroused, they performed oral sex. I hung around a little bit and talked to them, then I left." - Patrick Ewing
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2014, 08:55:09 am »

Unsure of the McDougle pick. Kid looks like he can play, but missed most of last season due to a shoulder injury. I would have preferred Pierre Desir, but he's still on the board so the Jets might still be able to grab him with one of their 4th rounders. Expecting to see them address the WR, OLB, and QB positions in these last few rounds.

yea, Desir is still out there..a lot of teams had a 2nd round grade on him.  Jets have the 4th overall pick today..fuuck. Lol  that may not be early enough tho..he's clearly one of the best left.  Rams pick 10th today and could use another corner..Raiders are decent @ corner after grabbin a couple of the 9ers cap casualty guys, but damn..Desir is a small school sleeper/big corner.  they'd have to take a look @ #7 today.  still, i can't see him falling past Rex Ryan

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2014, 05:35:02 pm »
+1

Sam the Ram..stays close to MIZZOU.  A+ grade for the Rams in this draft.  Sam blew the internet up with that kiss to his boyfriend tho Lmao

Jets, Raiders, and Rams passed on big corner Desir (CLE gets him).  Raiders went extra-large @ corner tho 6'3'' McGill.  he's not physical enough for me tho, even @ 6'3''.  gotta work on his tackling

Fair enough.
StumptheSlob
MVP

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2014, 07:28:39 pm »
+1

Expecting to see them address the WR, OLB, and QB positions in these last few rounds.

Idzik did a good job addressing all three of those spots today. Shaq Evans was a pretty big recruit coming out of high-school, has reliable hands and has decent measurables so there's a good chance he turns into a solid receiver down the line. Not crazy about Tajh Boyd, but he represents great value as a 6th round compensatory pick.

Overall, I'm a fan of the Jets picks, although I think Idzik should have tried to package some picks to move up in the second and try to grab a WR in addition to Amaro.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up

Jump to: