Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Official 2014 NFL Draft Thread  (Read 19903 times)
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2014, 12:53:58 am »

Please tell me how any other conversation would have to go?

Lol madawg obviously lives in Disneyland.  well, what i won't say ( unlike yourself, madawg) is stupid shiit like " the way i did it is all it takes ".  the very first question i got was from my little 8yr old cousin..she goes, " so how do they do it..you know..do it? "  she obviously already knew about " sex " in general..a lot of the lil kids in my family are little grown asses, but they hadn't made it to THAT level. 

again..there's levels to this shiit, madawg, and everybody's not you.  i definitely understand all the complaints coming down that have to do with explaining it to these kids.  crusaders gonna crusade

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
madawg49
Hall of Famer

Respect: +1581

« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2014, 01:16:59 am »

Lol madawg obviously lives in Disneyland.  well, what i won't say ( unlike yourself, madawg) is stupid shiit like " the way i did it is all it takes ".  the very first question i got was from my little 8yr old cousin..she goes, " so how do they do it..you know..do it? "  she obviously already knew about " sex " in general..a lot of the lil kids in my family are little grown asses, but they hadn't made it to THAT level. 

again..there's levels to this shiit, madawg, and everybody's not you.  i definitely understand all the complaints coming down that have to do with explaining it to these kids.  crusaders gonna crusade

Yeah right!  I am sure that is exactly how it went down.

madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2014, 01:27:50 am »

This whole "sex talk" thing is beside the point.

Open homosexuality is the reality of this country.  There is no reason ESPN should not reflect the reality of what is going on, just because it makes some people uncomfortable and/or might raise some awkward conversation.

Once upon a time men and women were not allowed to kiss on television, interracial kissing/marriage/etc was not allowed to be shown on television, married couples were not allowed to be shown in the same bed, pregnant characters were not allowed to say "I'm pregnant," etc.

When those things were first shown on television, they probably all raised awkward questions from children, but the times changed, and hopefully in 10 years time children will not even question why two men/women are kissing on television. 

regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2014, 01:44:06 am »

Yeah right!  I am sure that is exactly how it went down.

and it is.  save the cop outs and just leave already.  ya drag down every thread that you go in..there's your reality

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2014, 01:56:37 am »

This whole " sex talk " thing is beside the point.

no, it's not..not when it involves little kids.  it's what a ton of people are complaining about.  you just don't understand it because you live in Disneyland and you can't successfully argue against it either, so you'd like it to be besides the point.  but no.  no dice.

hopefully in 10 years time children will not even question why two men/women are kissing on television. 

keep hope alive, crusader.  most of these little kid's imaginations are built up by the Disney-esque cartoons that they love to watch.  when Disney starts featuring clear, out and out homosexual relationships on a consistent basis..then we'll have made it.  and if that's what you're waitin on, don't hold your breath.

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2014, 02:56:02 am »

Once upon a time men and women were not allowed to kiss on television, interracial kissing/marriage/etc was not allowed to be shown on television, married couples were not allowed to be shown in the same bed, pregnant characters were not allowed to say "I'm pregnant," etc.

When those things were first shown on television/ 

up..and i gotta stop you right there.  this is not the 1st time 2 guys were shown kissing on TV, bro.  MTV much?..we're already about 10 years past that point and no change.  the problem here is that the unexpected happened when some people were sitting with their kids watchin a pretty innocent NFL draft..and BAM..leading to a large group of people being forced to explain the issue to varying levels that depend on where their kids are in terms of development.  so, no..plenty of people didn't have the easy conversation that you had with your sisters.  maybe you should read some of the complaints?  you're just lucky.  explaining how 2 men get down is not an easy one. 

and even then, what happens after that bullet is dodged ( if you can) is a lot of times the curiousity doesn't stop after their questions are answered..they go looking into it for themselves.  shiit, for all you know..your two 7 year old sisters could be looking further into it and that's just too damn young.  ESPN/Disney is wrong..i imagine that they thought it through and just decided that the ratings/money was more important.." ride the NFL's new hype..we've got a new Tebow! "

Fair enough.
Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

Respect: +2013

« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2014, 06:30:58 am »

madawg, AGAIN, it was completely inappropriate and ONLY an issue because he is GAY. if he were NOT gay it would not even be an issue because he is NOT that good of a football player. what part about that don't you get? jeeeez. regal is on point here. i see no reason to even dispute this besides to "crusade on." which is what you're doing, i gather. a kid did NOT need to see that in a sporting event like that, it most definitely would cause a stir-up but i guess everyone should just accept certain things because this is what the world has come to, right? *** that, it was wrong

move on already...

SIP madawg
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2014, 06:54:11 am »

these Jay Z/Solange memes tho Rofl

Fair enough.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2014, 07:07:04 am »

Fair enough.
madawg49
Hall of Famer

« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2014, 10:20:35 am »

Congratz, regal, you sound like Donald Trump, who described the kiss as them "really going at it."

Again, congratulations on being on the same side of a social issue as Donald Trump. 

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2014, 11:04:58 am »
+3

This business about "the kids! the kids!" is pretty funny coming from a guy who once claimed to have "rounded 3rd base at 8 years old." And of course his partner in bromance, beezie, who in the same thread repeatedly said "why yall worried bout what another mans d*ck did."

So, why you worried what Michael Sam did, beez? How was it inappropriate?

Regal, how you gonna claim to be gettin' to 3rd base when you're 8 and then get on a high horse complaining about having to explain sexuality to children?

The issue is not whether two men kissing made you/other people feel uncomfortable, the issue is why you think your comfort level matters. Now go back to crying about how black people are so discriminated against, and go back to randomly posting videos of Jay-Z and Solange Knowles in an NFL thread. How very World Star Hip Hop of you.

Also, this....

i'm sorry, but i haven't seen any massive gay crowds gettin shot down with water hose in the streets, gay crowds gettin beat the fuuck down in plain day light by officers..takin stones to the face ala Dr. King, etc.  where are the separate gay water fountains and such in schools?

Yeah, you're absolutely right! It's not like any gay person has ever been severely beaten or even murdered for being gay. It goes back a long ways, actually

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots

or this poor fellow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard

You couldn't possibly come off as more ignorant if you tried. I'm sure your response to my post will be something about how I must be gay for agreeing with madawg, or maybe even a Vern Troyer joke. I can't wait, breh breh.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 11:09:17 am by cselby » Logged

Soon....
Beetothezee
MVP

« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2014, 11:12:05 am »

who cares what you think is funny, little man. you haven't lived any life to even think you could actually school me on anything remotely to do with life. if i ever said anything to you before that you didn't believe, just believe what i just said to you. in many things you should actually not comment but just read

SIP madawg
xduckshoex
Hall of Famer

Respect: +4501

« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2014, 11:12:21 am »
+1

If you can't explain two dudes kissing to your kids they probably should have been aborted.

"Often all it takes is a literary allusion to the idea that truth only exists in the plural to make the defenders of one truth or another sense danger, mortal danger."
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2014, 11:17:13 am »

who cares what you think is funny, little man. you haven't lived any life to even think you could actually school me on anything remotely to do with life. if i ever said anything to you before that you didn't believe, just believe what i just said to you. in many things you should actually not comment but just read

"I'll just make this vague and poorly worded response in lieu of any real argument because I'm too stupid to do so"

Soon....
Beetothezee
MVP

« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2014, 11:17:47 am »

this thread is becoming ridiculous by the second lol. you support gays but advocate for abortion? say no more

it is nothing to do with actually explaining, it is to do with you shouldn't have to because of some sports event that SHOULD be about the game. not about some gay player. it was agenda driven the whole way through

SIP madawg
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Up

Jump to: