Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Draft options  (Read 51978 times)
tchman58
Star

Respect: +17

« on: June 12, 2014, 01:22:36 PM »

If we stay at 15, I think there are several prospects who could help right away. My list in order of semi realistic players is: Gary Harris, Nik Stauskas, Adrien Payne, James Young, Cleanthony Early. I do not want to draft a Euro guy we are going to stash...maybe if Saric drops, but no one else. Thoughts? Who do y'all want? Would love to somehow dangle Schroeder and the 15th to the kings for the 8th. Then I'd be looking at Gordon or Smart.
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 08:40:25 PM »

Harris, Stauskas, Payne and Young all would be good picks imo. As for Early, I just don't see what position he can play in the NBA. Way too skinny to play PF, but not enough skills to play SF. He can shoot, but that's pretty much it and the Hawks already have Korver who can do that job 100 times better and is under contract for a few years.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
tchman58
Star

Respect: +17

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 10:41:38 PM »

Harris, Stauskas, Payne and Young all would be good picks imo. As for Early, I just don't see what position he can play in the NBA. Way too skinny to play PF, but not enough skills to play SF. He can shoot, but that's pretty much it and the Hawks already have Korver who can do that job 100 times better and is under contract for a few years.

I think early would be a very good role player. Could play beside Korver on the wing for stretches, especially if Millsap or Antic is in as they will help stretch the floor. Also could play the 4 for small ball stretches. I think he'd be an immediate upgrade over Demarre Carroll but in the same mold.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: