Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rush, Owens, Graham  (Read 2420 times)
nsloan23
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: July 05, 2007, 12:11:20 pm »

Kareem Rush, Andre Owens(from perry meridian high school in indiana) and stephen graham are all taking part in the pacers free agent and rookie camp...think anyone of them have a shot at being on the season roster?

I think Rush has a good chance becuase of his shooting, and stephen graham isnt bad....i dont know a lot about Owens other than he was pretty good in the D-League
French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 01:12:35 pm »

They are all crap.............Rush was useless for the bobcats so I don't think he will be a good player for the pacers!One solution: waive Bird.....He's better as a coach than as a GM

olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 03:16:06 pm »

Rush can shoot the rock, but has difficulty playing well with others, and has been asked to leave a couple different sandboxes.  

I don't know anything about the others.

Boom Baby!!!!
Dynasty
MVP

Respect: +788

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 03:26:47 pm »

Rush can shoot and is pretty talented, but he does have some attitude problems, nonetheless, the Pacers really badly need a shooting guard and a shooter, and he'll probably make the team.  Don't know much about Stephen Graham, seems like Joey got all the attention at Oklahoma State, and it's nice to see a former IU guy on the Pacers.
legenderypete
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 05:11:33 pm »

Quote from: "LakerDynasty"
Rush can shoot and is pretty talented, but he does have some attitude problems, nonetheless, the Pacers really badly need a shooting guard and a shooter, and he'll probably make the team.  Don't know much about Stephen Graham, seems like Joey got all the attention at Oklahoma State, and it's nice to see a former IU guy on the Pacers.

stephen is a solid defender and can hit the open jumper but his offensive game isnt that great but he can make teams for his defence.
tong
MVP

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 06:31:45 pm »

remember rush's 37 point, 7 3 pointer outing?

olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 07:29:15 pm »

There is room for a lot of players to come on board.  End the season with 15 players.  

~ A fed up Baston opts out of his contract
~ Marshall is a Free Agent
~ McLeod is a Free Agent
~ Green has been Waived
~ Armstrong may retire
~ Stanko will remain overseas
~ Lorbek still overseas

We have basically 10 spots filled:
PG - Tinsley
SG - Daniels, Dunleavey
SF - Granger, Williams
PF - Oneal, Diogu
C  - Murphy, Foster, Harrison

A shorter list might be who from the summer league team won't make the final roster.  It is unfortunate but we can't afford anything else.  The 10 players list above as let over from last year add up to approx. $62 mil, or the salary cap plus $7 mill.  Any other player brought in or retained has to play for minimums.

Boom Baby!!!!
idizzle
Undrafted

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 09:30:49 pm »

I think they will fit in good with the team.
naptown
Star

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 04:42:50 pm »

Quote from: "French-Kobe"
They are all crap.............Rush was useless for the bobcats so I don't think he will be a good player for the pacers!One solution: waive Bird.....He's better as a coach than as a GM
best opinion i've heard all day
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 05:08:42 pm »

only in rush, if he can become a kapono kind of shooter, lol
but ive heard he has attutide problems, which isnt what pacers need right now.
regal
Hall of Famer

who ya got?

Respect: +3756

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 08:18:07 pm »

This would be your roster, if Bird was smart and traded O'neal to Lakers...

c- Bynum, Kwame(free agent after this season), Foster
pf- Murphy, Diogu
sf- Granger, Radmanovic, Williams
sg- Dunleavy, Daniels
pg- Tinsley, Farmar

instead of having 10 roster spots filled, you end up with 12 and all together a solid line up.  Granger should step up and meet his potential with O'neal gone.  not to mention you dump O'neal's 18+ million a year

Harrison, you send to us along with O'neal because of our need for a center...since you highjack us for all of our young, 7 footers.  You fill your need of a back up pg with Farmar and bolster your front line.  Radmanovic is a far better solution to your shooting woes than "Rush".  Granger emerges as your go to guy, and Bynum as your 2nd or 3rd option.  *trade shown below*

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=981~2748~3002~1016~2383~615&teams=11~11~11~11~13~13

Fair enough.
Fair enough..probably the 2nd ugliest season I've ever seen from the Ravens.
Flacco kind of is a bum..Yeah I get that he isn't that good..
olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2007, 07:05:44 pm »

I'll do that deal.

Boom Baby!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: