Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Game 9.0 Sign up  (Read 8800 times)
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« on: July 06, 2014, 06:10:50 pm »

You in? Let us know.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 03:33:43 am »

we are all still here its just that 7 long years of gm game is a bit tiring. maybe rest for a year or two and get someone to run this and we are set.

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 05:46:26 am »

we are all still here its just that 7 long years of gm game is a bit tiring. maybe rest for a year or two and get someone to run this and we are set.

it's tiring because we don't have 30 active GMs.

We need to either get 30 active GMs or find a way to run the game properly without 30 active GMs.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
chellis
MVP

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 07:03:46 pm »

it's tiring because we don't have 30 active GMs.

We need to either get 30 active GMs or find a way to run the game properly without 30 active GMs.

Two options I see:
1. Consolidate to 15 active GMs - only 15 teams; complete a snake style draft to set teams
2. 15 GMs, one team in the East, one in the West. GMs can't trade with themselves unless you have an impartial 3rd party (eg, "Player Agent") who will agree that a deal makes sense for both teams. If a GM trades with himself, said players can't be moved for X period of time.

B.King
Star

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 01:47:04 pm »

Two options I see:
1. Consolidate to 15 active GMs - only 15 teams; complete a snake style draft to set teams
2. 15 GMs, one team in the East, one in the West. GMs can't trade with themselves unless you have an impartial 3rd party (eg, "Player Agent") who will agree that a deal makes sense for both teams. If a GM trades with himself, said players can't be moved for X period of time.

Just no trading period among the teams owned by the same GM.  Regardless of how fairly balanced a trade may be other GMs will still find a way to *** about it.

I would say that if a GM is happy with his team let him enter the draft for a team in the other conference.  If I lost my team, I would probably quit.   

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 06:47:13 am »

told u idiots hard cap will kill trading. u dont listen to the vet

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 07:01:42 am »

told u idiots hard cap will kill trading. u dont listen to the vet

Who are you calling idots? Wanna run the next GM game by yourself? Show us how it should be done rye.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 08:47:11 am »

rye with yet another dumb comment.

I'm down if we can chellis' options. If not, I'm out.
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 11:20:09 am »

Two options I see:
We should do this. I can sim all games.

lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 12:39:25 pm »

Two options I see:

- 1 team in the West and one in the East per GM
- Provent active GMs only
- Whoever picks first in the East picks last in the West and vice versa.

kobe-24
All-Star

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2014, 03:52:02 pm »

Two options I see:

I would be down for this. I caught on to the gm game kinda late, but its pretty fun when we have active gm participating. Lets keep it going..

I never change!
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2014, 08:16:16 pm »

rye with yet another dumb comment.

I'm down if we can chellis' options. If not, I'm out.

Remove hard cap. Ive had lots of trade talks and so as the others but we cant deal because of it.

Da Runs
Journeyman

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 04:05:18 pm »

I like my team.. Plus I'm going to win it all next year after I sign millsap
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2014, 04:55:45 pm »

Remove hard cap. Ive had lots of trade talks and so as the others but we cant deal because of it.

that's your own fucking fault. were not removing the cap
Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2014, 05:57:07 pm »

I'm still in. One team no interims for me.

I hate to say but seems evident this particular game should be scrapped. Fresh start...

and what's wrong with leaving unmanned teams completely vacant?  I never got that, interim teams end up being terrible and depleted of assets anyways.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: