Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Game 9.0 Sign up  (Read 9100 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 03:27:48 am »

that's your own fucking fault. were not removing the cap

Then we will continue with a dead game.. which is what (i hope) everyone doesnt want. And if we will not remove it then perhaps we can raise it to 85m

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2014, 04:35:21 am »

There is not the reason the game is dead you moronic fuck. You are the only one who ever complains about it because you're a fucking retard who builds himself in a massive hole by trading for high salary guys and still doesn't do shit. Face it, you fucking suck.

I mean really, you and Oscar Rafone are the two biggest laughingstocks on the site (well, DRob/trainwreck right now). How dumb can you possibly be?
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014, 11:08:13 am »

There is not the reason the game is dead you moronic fuck. You are the only one who ever complains about it because you're a fucking retard who builds himself in a massive hole by trading for high salary guys and still doesn't do shit. Face it, you fucking suck.

I mean really, you and Oscar Rafone are the two biggest laughingstocks on the site (well, DRob/trainwreck right now). How dumb can you possibly be?

because you are a narcissistic "know it all" scumbag. When did you join this game you son of a ***? Idiots like you deserve to die and not exist . you should have stayed in your mom's *** or she should have swallowed your dad's cum or wiped you off a tissue before you were even fertlized.

What do you know? insult others? that makes you "great"? quit b!tching and stop acting like a boss you good for nothing newbie. can you not listen to others without insulting them? How dumb could I be? do you even know me? Well I dont know you and I dont care what the F*Ck you are.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:10:54 am by rye » Logged

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 11:16:18 am »

From now on I'll be ignoring what you say SKK, (unless its for a trade maybe..)

- We've been doing the interim thing. I think the #1 thing we need is someone to sim.
- Move on to free agency. I will do the Player Option Decisions (if you guys allow me)
- someone needs to volunteer on being the player agent for the free agents this offseason.
- My take on the hard cap is to increase it. its like..

GM1: Lets trade
GM2: I like that but hard cap is...
GM1: Lets forget it

or

GM1 (sends an offer)
GM2: I like that can we add (player A) and (player B) in the deal
GM1: Sure!
GM2: Lets find a third team
(they cant find a third team so deal is off)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:21:55 am by rye » Logged

Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 11:22:48 am »

because you are a narcissistic "know it all" scumbag. When did you join this game you son of a ***? Idiots like you deserve to die and not exist . you should have stayed in your mom's *** or she should have swallowed your dad's cum or wiped you off a tissue before you were even fertlized.

What do you know? insult others? that makes you "great"? quit b!tching and stop acting like a boss you good for nothing newbie. can you not listen to others without insulting them? How dumb could I be? do you even know me? Well I dont know you and I dont care what the F*Ck you are.

What does that have to do with anything?

Could you tell me where I'm complaining? All I see is you whining about the hard cap.

You might want to re-read your post.

You're widely regarded as the (now) 3rd dumbest poster ever since RDob/Trainwreck have joined.

Yes, you're an unintelligent Filipiono kid who is a laughingstock on HH and all you do is complain about the hard cap.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:47:24 am by Shawn Kemps Kids » Logged
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2014, 11:27:10 am »

From now on I'll be ignoring what you say SKK, (unless its for a trade maybe..)

- We've been doing the interim thing. I think the #1 thing we need is someone to sim.
- Move on to free agency. I will do the Player Option Decisions (if you guys allow me)
- someone needs to volunteer on being the player agent for the free agents this offseason.
- My take on the hard cap is to increase it. its like..

GM1: Lets trade
GM2: I like that but hard cap is...
GM1: Lets forget it

or

GM1 (sends an offer)
GM2: I like that can we add (player A) and (player B) in the deal
GM1: Sure!
GM2: Lets find a third team
(they cant find a third team so deal is off)

You probably shouldn't have put yourself so far over the cap that it is impossible to do a trade then. Like I said, that's no one's fault but your own. You knew the rules and how the game was played and yet you chose to go that path anyways. Like I said, you're an idiot. You knew it would vastly decrease your ability to make trades and you did it anyway. And then complained about it.

Oh no, the 3rd dumbest poster who everyone thinks is an absolute joke isnt talking to me anymore. Whatever shall I do?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:48:25 am by Shawn Kemps Kids » Logged
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2014, 04:41:09 pm »

I am just ignoring whatever *** you say.like i said starting now skk doesnt exist for me. Say what u want to say idgaf.

I had the lakers they have a 100m payroll. Idiot.

I dont care what posters say. I know myself and whatever fuccktards here say or think about me doesnt affect me. It wont make me rich nor poor. I dont know any of you so i dont care
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 04:46:09 pm by rye » Logged

Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2014, 09:01:33 pm »

I am just ignoring whatever *** you say.like i said starting now skk doesnt exist for me. Say what u want to say idgaf.

I had the lakers they have a 100m payroll. Idiot.

I dont care what posters say. I know myself and whatever fuccktards here say or think about me doesnt affect me. It wont make me rich nor poor. I dont know any of you so i dont care

You just replied to me you dumbass.  Cheesy Cheesy

You didn't have to pick the Lakers. Idiot.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2014, 10:35:31 pm »

Alright guys. So i take over the player options thing, buddy takes over simming (its the most important piece for the game to keep going) and who does the rest of the draft? As much as i would like to be a player agent for Fa's, i have the bucks who are rebuilding and would be going after free agents... chellis? Flip?

Death2SmallBall
Star

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2014, 11:48:28 am »

like seriously yall just gon ignore ya boy? lol

reset cause the vacant teams are horrible.  it's impossible to get interest from new gms that way.  who would take those teams with limited time left?  young talent doesn't develop nearly fast enough.

leave vacant teams vacant so the new gms that do come don't start out with a depleted team.
the game will only thrive if the majority of teams are filled with active gms imo.

In the meantime the computer will generate rotations/coach profiles etc.  we just won't be able to trade with vacant teams at all.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2014, 04:56:11 pm »

15 active people will not be hard to get imo

Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2014, 06:25:58 pm »

Clearly it is your moronic fuck.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2014, 06:37:47 am »

buddy will you be doing the simming?

B.King
Star

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2014, 01:42:35 pm »

Ok it sounds like we can move forward with a minimum of 15 GMs.

Please confirm the following:

1. Will all teams be reassigned?
2. Are we rolling back the rosters to a certain point or leaving them as is?

If all teams are reassigned, I am out.  No hard feelings though and this is not a threat.  Just make a decision on what is best and we go from there.

buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2014, 06:43:15 pm »

buddy will you be doing the simming?
Yes.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: