Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: E3 2014  (Read 5110 times)
Oscar Rafone
MVP

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2014, 12:47:32 pm »

Cause Cod, BF and a large part of the various game available are "more adult" than Mario or Zelda? Smh

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics

A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man

Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2014, 10:21:09 pm »

The biggest selling console sure, but they're catering to a bigger market; Families.

Kids games don't interest me anymore (exception; Mario Kart and old Crash Bandicoot), that's all I'm saying. From an adult gamer point of view there was nothing interesting.

Oh god,

Don't tell me your one of those "mature" gamers who are too old to play Nintendo consoles?

Bayonetta 2 is proof Nintendo is headed in another direction. I love my Wii U and I actually play it more than my Playstation 4, that's saying something.

GSW1Bulls
All-Star

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2014, 12:27:42 am »

Cause Cod, BF and a large part of the various game available are "more adult" than Mario or Zelda? Smh

I didn't mention any of those games :/ Although yeah, I would say those games are "more adult" than Mario. You realise you're talking about Mario right? When was the last time it dealt with mature themes?

Anyway, initially I was thinking more along the lines of Mass Effect, Uncharted, Last of Us, TellTales Walking Dead, TellTales Wold Among Us, GTA, BioShock, etc etc

Oh god,

Don't tell me your one of those "mature" gamers who are too old to play Nintendo consoles?

I'm not too old to play on their consoles I just find their consoles are more gimmicks now, I mean the Wii was awful, it sounded great at the time but it's one of those "wtf" moments we'll look back on in 20 years time and just laugh at.

I would gladly turn on an N64 and play Mortal Kombat, Resi, Golden Eye, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart or Perfect Dark.

I just don't make much of the new Nintendo era, it's gimmicky and worn out, I'm tired of it.

I love my Wii U and I actually play it more than my Playstation 4, that's saying something.

Isn't that more to do with there not being a lot of games on PS4 worth playing yet?

Each to their own I guess. Just not my thing.

Pretty sure a first round exit is a foregone conclusion for the Warriors no matter what.
my prediction was wrong
“One man can be a crucial ingredient but one man cannot make a team.” - Kareem

“Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable.” - Pat Riley

Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 06:39:55 pm »

I'm not too old to play on their consoles I just find their consoles are more gimmicks now, I mean the Wii was awful, it sounded great at the time but it's one of those "wtf" moments we'll look back on in 20 years time and just laugh at.

I would gladly turn on an N64 and play Mortal Kombat, Resi, Golden Eye, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart or Perfect Dark.

I just don't make much of the new Nintendo era, it's gimmicky and worn out, I'm tired of it.

I didn't think the Wii was that bad honestly. Super Mario Galaxy and Zelda Skyward Sword were two of the best games of the last generation. Yeah, it didn't have anywhere near the quality of titles that PS3 and 360 had, but they sold a lot more consoles than either console maker.

Isn't that more to do with there not being a lot of games on PS4 worth playing yet?

Each to their own I guess. Just not my thing.

That's not really the case. There are some great games on PS4, but the exclusives for the Wii U are fantastic Donkey Kong Country Topical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, and Pikmin 3 are all games that I'm playing right now and I enjoy all of them. I'm at the end of Wind Waker but I've been so busy recently I haven't had the time to finish it.

Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2014, 07:05:51 pm »

Oh god,

Bayonetta 2 is proof Nintendo is headed in another direction. I love my Wii U and I actually play it more than my Playstation 4, that's saying something.

Totally agree here. I don't even have a PS4 yet because there just aren't any games that I really want on it that I can't get on a console I already own (I don't plan on getting an XBox One at all right now). However, I find myself playing my Wii U all the time. Shovel Knight, Windwaker HD, Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Super Mario 3D World, New Super Mario Bros U, and Bayonetta 2 are all a lot of fun. Also, just having so many great NES and SNES games available for download and having the ability to play any Wii game I want (I had previously borrowed my dad's Wii to play games like Skyward Sword, and because of that I had only played it once before getting a Wii U, I've played through it 3 times since then).

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: