Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: who will be the bust of this draft?  (Read 24462 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« on: July 08, 2014, 04:28:10 am »

From pick 1 to 30 all picks were really good so i do not know who to call bust...

Any ideas?

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
chellis
MVP

Respect: +114

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 07:39:48 am »

I'm going to laugh hysterically if it's Wiggins.

But in reality, whoever Toronto picked. When you are described as being 2 years away from being 2 years away from possibly being ready to play in the league (Bruno something??), well, that just has red flags for me. Could have easily taken a player like Cleanthony Early, Rodney Hood, or KJ McDaniels. Granted, they are different position from Bruno, but all should be solid rotational players.

dabulls1
Star

Respect: +386

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 02:26:11 pm »

PJ Hairston. Only because I wouldn't be surprised if his dumb ass never sees an NBA court.
chellis
MVP

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 06:29:43 pm »

PJ Hairston. Only because I wouldn't be surprised if his dumb ass never sees an NBA court.

There have been other players who have done dumber shit than PJ and have had a career in the league.

dabulls1
Star

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 11:18:04 am »

There have been other players who have done dumber shit than PJ and have had a career in the league.
And there have been every bit as many that don't make it. I think he'll be in that group.
chellis
MVP

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 11:59:08 am »

And there have been every bit as many that don't make it. I think he'll be in that group.

I'm only disagreeing with you saying he will "never see an NBA court". Personally, I think that's a poor choice of words. Never see an NBA court? He'll play in the league through his rookie deal. Whether he sticks around or not is debatable. I for one think he'll have a long career in the league and develop into a 3 and D guy.

defenseallday
MVP

Respect: +188

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 02:18:47 pm »

The guy Philly had the Magic pick at 12 .

dabulls1
Star

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 02:30:30 pm »

I'm only disagreeing with you saying he will "never see an NBA court". Personally, I think that's a poor choice of words. Never see an NBA court? He'll play in the league through his rookie deal. Whether he sticks around or not is debatable. I for one think he'll have a long career in the league and develop into a 3 and D guy.
I didn't say he'll never see an NBA court. I said I wouldn't see surprised if he never saw an NBA court. Huge difference.

And he absolutely could be a nice 3 and D guy. He has all the tools for it if he can get his head straight.
chellis
MVP

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 03:29:28 pm »

I didn't say he'll never see an NBA court. I said I wouldn't see surprised if he never saw an NBA court. Huge difference.

And he absolutely could be a nice 3 and D guy. He has all the tools for it if he can get his head straight.

Not gonna argue with you regarding what you said...it's a frivolous and stupid mainly because it's semantics. As for if he can get his head on straight, that's the key. Charlotte might not have been the best destination in that sense, but hopefully Jordan can be the equivalent of Bird to Lance Stephenson to keep him in check.

chellis
MVP

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 03:33:41 pm »

The guy Philly had the Magic pick at 12 .

Dario Saric. I know absolutely nothing about Euro prospects. Hopefully he doesn't pull a Fran Vasquez...

trevm37
Benchwarmer

Respect: +61

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 01:27:47 pm »

Aaron Gordon hasnt looked that great in summer league, and he is a tweener. No one really knows anything about Exum, he could very well never live up to his mysterious potential....
dcenate5050
Undrafted

Respect: +7

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 05:21:44 pm »

aaron gordon
dabulls1
Star

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 05:51:09 pm »

Meh. Gordon is athletic enough and smart enough to be a solid role player at the very least imo
buddy holly
Star

( - ) ( - ) Yeah Buddy

Respect: +238

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2014, 07:18:34 pm »

Elfrid Payton
Jusef Nurkic
Tyler Ennis (Is he even going to play?)

Booms, I'm going

Gary Harris
Mitch McGary
Russ Smith
Spencer Dinwiddie

northpass523
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2015, 04:12:03 pm »

Nic Stauskas is going to be the biggest bust, relative to his draft position. The dude is not physically there, and he is isn't skilled enough to make up the difference. Ranadive doesn't know what he's doing at all in regards to basketball.

Ty Cobb
 *Link Removed*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: