Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: where would be a good fit for iguodala  (Voting closed: July 05, 2007, 04:22:46 pm)
suns - 6 (66.7%)
sixers - 2 (22.2%)
clippers - 0 (0%)
cavs - 1 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should Andre Iguodala Stay with the Sixers.  (Read 1550 times)
brob
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: July 05, 2007, 04:22:46 pm »

Not if he wants a championship any time soon, because Billy King is can't never find a good trade. Also he should be fired as GM. Then push Cheeksm to asistant coach and let larry brown be the head coach.

B-Rob
toppot1000
Journeyman

Dwight Howard's Secret Weapon: 6 cans of XS a game

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 09:56:57 pm »

well he has two years left so we dont have to worry about that for a little while. Should he...no, but will he...yes. the Sixers will front the money and he will take it. He is the go to guy and i am sure he likes that. plus, he is like a dog abused by its master, but keeps coming when he is called. The sixers front office (THE MASTER) sucks and fails to bring in a solid core of guys year after year (THE ABUSE), but no matter what Iggy will NOT leave philly (KEEPS COMING BACK).

Dervin
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 07:43:34 am »

then I can see him leaving. Considering how the organization treated Iverson, it just doesn't make sense for the any sane person to stick around regardless of the money.
toppot1000
Journeyman

Dwight Howard's Secret Weapon: 6 cans of XS a game

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 06:59:10 pm »

Yeah...idk. Iggy is young. He is worried about winning a ring, but he also wants to see how long he can carry a team if they build it around him. I say he resigns a 5-6 year deal with them and if he gets no where he leaves then, but no sooner.

tplay
All-Star

Respect: +7

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 07:16:28 pm »

he's the new face of the franchise
the go2guy for the next 7 years or so

but I'VE always wanted iggy to the suns

I once met Steve and Josh in real life.
shizumaru76
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 07:47:18 am »

If the sixers had someone competent running the front office, I'd say stay... but with King in charge... I don't want Igoudala to waste his prime years on a sinking ship.  If I were andre, I'd jump ship once the rookie contract runs out and head for the valley of the sun.  Of course that's assuming he'd be willing to take less money...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: