Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cavs-det-ny-philly  (Read 1684 times)
MettaFan
All-Star

« on: August 08, 2014, 04:41:27 pm »

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=py3rzvy
Cavs send NY a 2nd.

Why for Cavs? Defense! A Kyrie-Shump-LeBron-Smith-Love lineup would look alright.
Why for Knicks? Clear boat loads of cap and get Varejao. As well as a second.
Why for Det? Get rid of Smith's ugly contract, and get desirable pieces in return.
Why for Philly? Get a nice piece for the future with Waiters, and Stat could help mentor their bigs.

May need to add another piece to NY..

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 06:16:35 pm »

i see your stupidity continues. why the hell would we give up our young inexpensive perimeter defender for a C that doesn't make us any better? damn, you're stupid

SIP madawg
PhillyPistol23
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 03:48:06 pm »

Sixers won't touch Stoudemire (no matter how much he sits) and Waiters is not their type of guy. They're not giving up Thad for those two guys. Not good guys.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 02:50:16 pm »

i see your stupidity continues. why the hell would we give up our young inexpensive perimeter defender for a C that doesn't make us any better? damn, you're stupid

dont you know anything else but insult people who dont give a f*ck about you?

i assume you have a miserable life and you are just using the forum as outlet of your aggression towards the world fuckingg loner

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: