Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ricky Rubio Could Seek Extension Offer Of $10M Per Year  (Read 23734 times)
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« on: March 31, 2014, 12:22:15 am »

There is a sense that Ricky Rubio's agent could "demand" a contract extension of at least $10 million per year with the Minnesota Timberwolves, according to a report.

Rubio is represented by Dan Fegan.

Rubio has not shown to be deserving of an eight-figure salary, averaging 9.0 points and 8.6 assists while shooting 37.4 percent from the field this season.

Rubio is in his third NBA season.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/232666/Ricky-Rubio-Could-Seek-Extension-Offer-Of-$10M-Per-Year

It seems like a lot but I guess that is where the market stands.
Grinnory
Undrafted

Respect: +1

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 06:52:22 pm »

DO IT
Kemba2MKG
MVP

Voted Rookie of the Year 2013

Respect: +935

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 04:02:56 am »

I figure they will get it done whether it is right or wrong.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 10:51:23 pm »

too much for a guy who cant shoot

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: