Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rose on Team USA  (Read 1655 times)
Vision
Starter

Respect: +2

« on: August 18, 2014, 11:01:37 am »

I liked what I saw from Derrick Rose in his game against Brazil at the United Center. He didn't really do much but then again other than Anthony Davis no one else did either. What was important for me was seeing him run up and down the court and play without fear. I know it's far too early to jump to conclusions so I'll reserve my opinion, but I would be happy if Rose played the entire season passive like he did in his game against brazil. He needs to rely more on his teammates, and be the superstar when it counts, like in the playoffs. People certainly will criticize him if he's anything other than MVP level, but then again if he hurts himself again the criticism will be even worse.

Right now he just needs to do whats smart for his career and best for the team. Focus on defense, be more confident in his jumper, and keep his team involved are all keys to a successful season for Rose. I would honestly be happy if he put up 12ppg with the occasional 20-30 when it's needed if it helps him play a full 82 games this year. Playing on surgically repaired knees it only makes sense. Right now our team is deep enough, so if Thibs was smart he shouldn't play anyone ridiculous minutes. Since their always saying we're in win now mode, the most important thing for the Bulls is being healthy come playoff time. The Wins will come all by itself.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 11:07:38 am by Vision » Logged

"We can't walk around acting like we're not going to make it because that's when things turn on you. Our biggest goal is to make the playoffs, and we're going to make it." Derrick Rose!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: