Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: den/lac trade  (Read 2108 times)
hugeneious
Journeyman

« on: January 13, 2015, 05:46:09 pm »

chandler/afflalo/lawson for cp3/redick

clips should do this trade.  not sure if im denver i bite tho.  but nugs gonna lose wilson/afflalo to free agency anyway.  just makes sense on paper imo.  clips should b pushing the ball and nugs (if healthy) next yr are more suited for cp3 in a half court offense.  cp3/redick/gallo/faried/nurkic.

clips need depth, defense (length) and athleticism to compete wit the top teams in the west, i think this give them it: lawson/afflalo/crawford/chandler/barnes/griffin/jordan/hawes
chellis
MVP

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 06:54:05 pm »

You're an idiot.

skywalker33
Star

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 08:45:18 pm »

Chandler is U/C for next year moron, get your facts straight........

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
the throg
Star

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 07:00:23 pm »

paperclips wouldnt deal cp3...he and blake are the faces of the franchise for a while

ya heard me
hugeneious
Journeyman

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 11:29:57 am »

dont caught up by "brand names" and put more emphasis on the style of play (spurs/hawks come into mind)  this trade imo makes the clips a better TEAM.

1. cp3 is a half court player, he just is... plus hes aging so he doesnt like to push the ball
2. cp3 personality clashes with blake, do they get along? maybe professionally, but they aint buddies
3. blake/jordan are poor free throw shooters, and shooters in general (yes blake is improving), so why play half court?
4. blake/jordan are prob the most athletic front court in the nba, so again why play half court?
5. redick and barnes will NOT and should NOT be starting on a championship-caliber team period.
6. YES i know wilson chandler is a team option FA, but im assuming nugs let him go duh
7. again think of the STYLE OF PLAY and MATCHUPS against the other top team in the west. u need to A) have a DEEP BENCH and B) wing defenders, there's a reason why memphis picked up green.
8. blake needs to be the leader of the team, he is one of the leaders but cp3 personality is too strong for blake to completely shine.  he needs to takeover like he did when cp3 was out, he needs to play at an MVP-level for the clips to have a legit chance to win a title.  w/ cp3 that will NOT happen.  cp3 is way too ball dominate.

lastly u REALLY think lawson/afflalo/chandler < cp3/redick?? u gotta be out ur mind.

dont get it twisted cp3 is a franchise player, but hes gonna be 30 soon and unless ur isiah thomas ur not gonna win a title with ur pg being ur best player.  and for damn sure not with redick/barnes starting.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 07:46:06 pm by hugeneious » Logged
knightofdreamz
Star

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 05:42:23 pm »

To be honest, i actually like this for both teams.

I dont see it happening, but i can definitely see how it would help both teams.
I am in the same basket with CP3, he often gets overrated and overvalued by people who simply want to throw PPG and APG at you and who dont seem to understand the complexities of basketball. Many don't seem to understand that CP3 is in his 11th? year, maybe 10th? I think 11th though. Has a PO appearance of roughly half those years and has never been out of the second round, while being on very good teams the entire time (outside of a couple of years). Who, before the age of 30, has already started to physically decline.  IMO i dont see him being the centerpiece to a title winning team anymore.
He is still an amazing talent and definitely holds a lot of value and could easily be put in a position to win if the right pieces are around him.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 05:52:55 pm by knightofdreamz » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: