Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: What Happened?  (Read 7332 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« on: December 23, 2014, 05:56:49 am »

I was gone for a few months and when I had time to check now the forum activity (even in Gen NBA) has tremendously died.

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Beetothezee
MVP

New York Knicks/Yankees/Jets

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 06:14:40 am »

you are easily one of the most clueless posters that has ever blessed this forum.

when you posted a week ago you didn't conclude this then?

SIP madawg
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 07:06:39 am »

you are easily the worst poster here when it comes to attitude.

i only had time to browse through everything now. i visited last week maybe for a minute or two then left, can i come up with a conclusion just after visiting one topic then logging out afterwards?

I just noticed it when I looked at the Josh Smith thread and there were only 2 pages when such news would have (normally) led to 20+ pages in 24 hours.

Then I looked at comparisons and when I was about to comment on DMC/Drummond the topic was not responded to for over 30 days and I was like WTH..

Anyway thanks for your response

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Sean David
a.k.a. ImSTILLa_StarBeeotch
Star

"North North, Put Ya Thumbs Up"

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 07:58:01 am »

Yeah it's crazy how much the boards have died. It happened so suddenly.

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 10:17:19 am »

Like I said in the gm game forum, all we need is RealGM and ISH to die then people might actually come here Smiley

But yeah, it just *** happened man. Basically, we all are older now (I remember back when the likes of jkilla, JR, etc were hella active on this ish, they were like 13 or something back then so thats why lmao), other means such as B/R, Twitter, reddit or whatever you call that sht, and other forums having ppl who actually care running em......so theres your answer

LET'S GO HEAT.
Oliver
Star

peace coming from the far east

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 11:16:31 am »

It's actually been busier than last month and October, but it started dropping off at the beginning of this year, taking a dive after February. 
It's wasn't the lack of admin, nor the lack of mods. I'd say it had more to do with the posting styles of some people and a kind of unwelcoming atmosphere here for new posters.
With some of those bitter, always-gotta-be-right posters gone, now would be the time to promote this place to bring in more posters. But Skippy is probably right about other sites becoming more popular.

Beetothezee
MVP

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 12:46:47 pm »

thanks for the complement. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

i miss quite a few guys (no homo) because they bring a great perspective but I've been lucky to find a site with 25K Knick fans.. its all good

Cheesy

SIP madawg
Sean David
a.k.a. ImSTILLa_StarBeeotch
Star

"North North, Put Ya Thumbs Up"

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2014, 02:11:22 pm »

Is there a site that anyone recommends? Since HH is pretty much dead..

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2014, 04:27:19 pm »

I was hoping that in my return, the activity is still the same or even better. Like Skip said we have all grown a lot older. I too was very busy since June (and probably even for the next months)

I'm also expecting a baby by July.

Its been a pleasure being here.

Enjoy your holiday everyone and have a prosperous new year

Yuri Gagarin
Star

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2014, 08:34:05 pm »

Maybe its just the NBA? Maybe there isnt as many good story lines as there were. I think bron and the heat made a lot of fans angry and they lost, bron moved and there has to be a really good team people like to watch everywhere or a team/player ppl like to hate everywhere. GS, Memphis, Portland, Toronto are hard teams to really like or dislike. Also the two biggest market teams are suckin. I dunno.

People of Earth, we have come to blow your mind.
skywalker33
Star

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2015, 05:08:35 pm »

And there it is......

"i don't always post in the General NBA section, but when i do, i post something stupid"
jaime_gasol
All-Star

Oh You!

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2015, 10:01:12 am »

you are easily one of the most clueless posters that has ever blessed this forum.

when you posted a week ago you didn't conclude this then?
Whoa dude seriously, I have been checking the board for the first time in a few years and it just took me to read two posts of you to realize that you are a total ***, why dont you move to that wonderful forum you keep talking about??

Beetothezee
MVP

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2015, 08:00:55 am »

you're "checking the board for the first time in a few years" and you think i give a flying fuck about anything you have to say? i don't even know you

SIP madawg
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2015, 06:21:10 pm »

i really miss how this place used to be.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2015, 08:26:23 am »

i really miss how this place used to be.

Them mohammad_baller_tmac days man.......I miss those lmao

Too bad I wasnt here for the SunsCousins era or that TMac is a point something guy hahahaha

Remember those times when wolverine30's sigs were a hot thing on this forum?? Sad

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: