Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nets-Wolves-Hornets-Thunder  (Read 2658 times)
byee
Journeyman

« on: January 16, 2015, 12:54:47 pm »

Will never happen, but it makes sense to me.  What do you guys think?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=oy2uat6

knightofdreamz
Star

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 01:53:22 pm »

How does that make sense?

First off, the Wolves are 100 percent invested in Rubio. They're not going to go out and get a semi all star caliber point guard to put next to him or start over him. They especially wont do this when it involves them giving up Buddy, Thad and KMart. And IMO, while im not a huge KMart fan, i think thats over-payment for DWill. Even if they did this, between Rubio and Dwill they would take over 30m for one position.

The last thing the Hornets need is Kevin Martin chucking up shots. They need to have a coherent offense and defense before they consider bringing in someone like KMart.

As a Thunder fan i want nothing to do with Lopez. IMO he does not give us something that we so drastically need, that we risk taking him on. If we are going to give up Lamb, Perkins expiring and potentially Reggie Jackson (which i think was what started the Nets/OKC talks) then we can do far better then Lopez.

Nets do it though.

northpass523
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 04:15:11 pm »

If the Nets and Hornets are talking trades, Lance Stephenson will be involved. He's heading back to Brooklyn, I can feel it.

Ty Cobb
 *Link Removed*
MettaFan
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 08:50:47 am »

Minny says no.

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: