Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trade Derrick Rose??  (Read 8393 times)
LosAngelesBULLS
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: January 11, 2015, 06:31:10 am »

Watching Derrick Rose play this season has been a roller coaster. In terms of comeback, I can say as a Bulls fan it's good to see him on the court. Now as performance, he has had 4 good games all season. His lack of shooting and in game decisions to keep shooting 3's is just plain stupid, not to talk about poor shooting streak he has put together.

It's frustrating watching him play, every player he guards out performs him. He does not make good decisions in games, he has his moments where he makes one or two good passes/scores but hurts Bulls more than help and we all know he will never be the old MVP Derrick Rose due to injuries. Rather than take the ball to the rack which draws attention he settles for jumpers which teams give him all day and space to shoot. Bulls should not waste this season and chance at a championship and look at what they lack to make team better, they lack a true leader.

Rose is no Westbrook, Lowry, Wall, CP3, Lillard, Teague, Irvin, Curry, Parker, Bledsoe, etc he is no longer a Top 10 pt guard in the NBA not even an All Star. He is good at instances but no longer in my eyes a Threat or the best player on team (Gasol & Butler). Bulls should look at trading him but most teams would not dare take on his contract meaning Bulls are stuck with Rose.
#1 n only bullfan
Star

Respect: +9

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 08:58:58 am »

Dude he hasn't lost a step or his explosiveness the thing is yes I agree he keeps shooting the 3 ball the problem here is h needs to be derrick rose...

good things happened, for
those that wait.
northpass523
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 06:55:47 pm »

Don't even joke about that. We need Rose. Also i don't think we would get proper value back for him.

Ty Cobb
 *Link Removed*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: