Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Los Angeles Lakers 2015/2016 Rosters  (Read 5265 times)
KOBE24
Benchwarmer

Lakers 2010 Champions

Respect: +4

« on: May 30, 2015, 05:05:48 am »

PG: Jordan Clarkson
SG: KB24
SF: Young
PF: Randle
C:Black

Bench: Ryan Kelly, No. 2 pick

Boozer: we do not need the old man any longer.
Lin: 14 mill last season, he has underachieve, don't think he will come back.
Hill: No need for Hill, We have misused him since the beginning. Needed rebound but instead we got jumpshots. He was more of a PF last season.
Wes: Bye bye..had enough of you. BUST
Ed: Lakers will prob sign him since he cheaper than Hill. 2 Mill/yr
Ellington: For now, I won't sign him until we figure out a better core for the bench.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:27:35 am by KOBE24 » Logged

KOBE24
Benchwarmer

Lakers 2010 Champions

Respect: +4

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 05:26:24 am »

Here is my proposal FA

C - Looking at FA this summer, Gasol will prob stay in memphis, DJ will prob stay in clips. Lopez will prob be either NYK/Brooks. I'm looking at centers that's not elite like Gasol and Jordan.
Asik, Tyson Chandler: gritty in rebound, just want we need. However both make 15 mill which I don't think Lakers want to pay that much. If they take less..great sign either one up.
Kanter: this guy was even better in OKC, OKC will likely keep him sadly. Wish we could have him
Monroe: don't think he will sign with Det. He and drummond are pretty similar. Hopefully we can sign him cheap, he only made 5 mill this season.
Brandan Wright, Koufos: Both are between the range of 3-5 mill, def not overspending for quality player

PF - Looking at FA this summer, Aldridge wil prob stay in Port.
KLove: He is the only FA guy in PF we are looking for. However for 15 mill it is def too much. We also have randle and ed davis...so technically if we can't sign him, its not the end of the world. He would be a great fit for us.

SF - Looking at SF this summer, the only FA that stand out is carroll. However I wouldn't sign him since he had the injury during the playoff and he didn't really defend against lebron james. There's really no SF that captures my eyes right now.

SG - Looking at FA this summer, Jimmy B wil prob stay in bulls. Bucks will match Middleton. Here are my guys that I think we should sign
Bellineli/Danny Green: We need a shooter like rayray/korver/klay with fast release. I think spurs will keep only 1 of them..so whichever one is left Id be willing to sign.
Gerald Green: I have been saying for YEARS, we need a guy like Gerald Green, can rebound, can shoot, has the BODY to guard lebron and kwahi so he can def play SF. Phx have misused him all season long. WE NEED THIS GUY !!!

PG - Looking at FA this summer, Gragic will prob stay in Heat, the only 2 PG that are on my list is
Rondo: we got to gamble on him, sign him less
Mo Will: nowadays nba PG can shoot, and thats one thing rondo can't do. Mo will can def shoot well so that's another option
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:45:08 am by KOBE24 » Logged

Stinkinbishop
a.k.a. stinkinbishop
MVP

Eventually Black.

Respect: +1214

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 05:52:52 pm »

If we're lucky we might be able to grab Koufous, although I dread what his agent values him at with the current market, especially for big men.
I would like to make a run at Tobias Harris too, just throw money at him and then develop the young guys.

There's still a few guys available that could come in on short deals, decent guys, like Brandon Bass, or hell, Biyombo. Plus, there's the possibility of taking in guys like David Lee and Hibbert with the cap space, but unfortunately this team is going to be pretty garbage again. But at least the future is bright with the young guys ... I hope.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 11:07:57 pm »

If we're lucky we might be able to grab Koufous, although I dread what his agent values him at with the current market, especially for big men.
I would like to make a run at Tobias Harris too, just throw money at him and then develop the young guys.

There's still a few guys available that could come in on short deals, decent guys, like Brandon Bass, or hell, Biyombo. Plus, there's the possibility of taking in guys like David Lee and Hibbert with the cap space, but unfortunately this team is going to be pretty garbage again. But at least the future is bright with the young guys ... I hope.

LMAO

RIP Madawg
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: