Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: K.McHale vs. GMs in general  (Read 3781 times)
B-ball fan 11
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 11:31:19 pm »

Quote from: "kobeaki"
Quote from: "Halfdan The Black"
He's not the worst GM.  He should be, but Isiah Thomas, Danny Ainge and Chris Mullin somehow still have jobs, allowing a shitty GM like McHale to actually have rank ahead of others.  I will never understand how any franchise in a professional world would or could allow guys such as the four mentioned to continue to ruin their teams.  These guys suck so bad that I think their hall of fame possibilities earned as players should be taken away in lieu of their HORRIBLE performance as general managers.

those stiffs make mitch kupchak look good...............

Zeke actually upgraded the roster you should have seen that piece of sh*t team Layden created.
paygan247
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 07:39:51 pm »

Gotta agree, the Knicks are better with Zeke, than the previous idiots-he has drafted well, but due to the nba's archaic rules, salary=talent.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 01:39:11 am »

McHale needs to go die in a fire.

RIP Madawg
GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2007, 01:29:24 pm »

The problem with most of these GM's isn't the fact that they don't know talent, (Isiah and McHale are the ones I'm talking about) it's that they don't understand the business side of it. ESPN's Chad Ford wrote on this recently.

Talent is only part of it. You have a set amount of money to retain talent. The allocation of money to your team is what these GMs are incompitant with.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
Chuck Diesel
Starter

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2007, 02:56:10 pm »

well so much for having KG as the only saving grace
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: