Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you think that the Minnesota Timberwolves going to be this season??!!  (Voting closed: May 08, 2007, 09:02:22 am)
* World Champions - 1 (8.3%)
* Playoffs team - 1 (8.3%)
* another great team in the NBA or like this season (explain) - 10 (83.3%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you think that this year going to be??!!!  (Read 2246 times)
Minnesota TimberWolvesFan
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: May 08, 2007, 09:02:22 am »

Cheesy Wolves fans only, how do you think that this season (2007/2008 ) will be after the upcoming NBA Draft will look like, explain yourselves by describing the team roster that you will like to see and the manegment actions that you think will make the difference???!!!
legenderypete
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 09:10:31 am »

depends on what trades happen and i dont mean garnett, the other players like jaric,hudson,davis if they can make some nice trades and a good rookie they could get in 7-8th in playoffs if they dont make any good moves they wont be in the playoffs
magic32
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 02:52:10 pm »

First of all I love Garnett, but I want him to be dealt. We just cant get a good enough supporting cast for him here. That and I just feel bad for the guy. We need to pick up a PG in the draft or FA. Id like to pick up Mike Conley. Mike James is more of a guy that you take off the bench when you need some offense.
Minnesota TimberWolvesFan
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 08:09:52 am »

I think that they should draft the best as they can in this year draft, and by adding a true and talented SG who can also play the PG like Smush Parker who just got waived from the Los Angeles Lakers they will reach the playoffs with no problems, all they need to do is to get rid (waived) Marco Jaric and to aim their bench by/with adding some good size SF like Lee Nailon and some other better players than these who play with the team this year.  Cheesy

my best roster that should fit the Wolves:

* PG: Randy Foye
* SG: Smush Parker
* SF: Ricky Davis (with Lee Nailon as his replacement)
* PF: Kevin Garnett (or the one who will replace him if he will get traded - Bracey Wright as a replacement)
* Center: an experinced NBA player like Eddie Griffin who got waived this year or who ever is soield and strong like him or even more or if it will have get rugh they should think of leting this role to a Rookie from the NBA Draft.
K.G.
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 04:52:09 pm »

oh, wow!! this is really one of the most rediculous starting-fives i've ever seen!!! for real!! smush parker?HuhHuh?? eddie griffin?HuhHuhHuh why not dennis rodman or even shawn kemp???
think about it dude, those guys got kicked out for some reason(s)!!! i'm sorry to rip you up like this for your post up but this was just laughable!!! i hope, that there're some t-wolves fans out there who feel the same way!!
who's with me??
Mavsguru
Starter

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 08:35:41 am »

I think they'll suck badly with the 30th best record in the league.
Jademan
Benchwarmer

Respect: +2

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 05:37:25 pm »

I don't see how MIN will het better with KG. Cut ties. Move on. As long as you have KG on your team you'll always just miss the playoffs
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 05:48:05 pm »

Quote from: "Minnesota TimberWolvesFan"
I think that they should draft the best as they can in this year draft, and by adding a true and talented SG who can also play the PG like Smush Parker who just got waived from the Los Angeles Lakers they will reach the playoffs with no problems, all they need to do is to get rid (waived) Marco Jaric and to aim their bench by/with adding some good size SF like Lee Nailon and some other better players than these who play with the team this year.  Cheesy

my best roster that should fit the Wolves:

* PG: Randy Foye
* SG: Smush Parker
* SF: Ricky Davis (with Lee Nailon as his replacement)
* PF: Kevin Garnett (or the one who will replace him if he will get traded - Bracey Wright as a replacement)
* Center: an experinced NBA player like Eddie Griffin who got waived this year or who ever is soield and strong like him or even more or if it will have get rugh they should think of leting this role to a Rookie from the NBA Draft.

You are nuts. Why would you want Smush Parker as your starting SG, and what makes you think Bracey Wright is a suitable replacement for KG?

Soon....
td21
All-Star

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 06:10:49 am »

sub .500
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: