Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: trade idea for Kevin garnett  (Read 1419 times)
skranser
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: July 08, 2007, 04:41:30 pm »

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=254~308~378~261&teams=16~16~16~9

What do you think?
tong
MVP

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 05:09:34 pm »

never, ever, ever, ever going to happen. the package will have to include brandan wright or monta ellis/biedrins. explain before i delete.

kafogahoga
MVP

Respect: +297

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 05:13:53 pm »

LOL

Agreed, Monta or Wright, probably both, would have to be included. Plus, I'd be reluctant to trade Stephen Jackson. We'd be terribly weak at SF/SG.

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
turk
Star

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 02:08:23 am »

Quote from: "kafogahoga"
LOL

Agreed, Monta or Wright, probably both, would have to be included. Plus, I'd be reluctant to trade Stephen Jackson. We'd be terribly weak at SF/SG.

It will likely be Monta and Wright or possibly even Belinelli after that performance he put on in the SL today.

As for losing Jackson and Harrington with that deal (Foyle, Jack and Harrington) we would be able to sign both Barnes and Pietrus with the TE so that those losses wouldn't really be a problem. Plus we still would have Azebuike as well who had 29 points in todays game (this guy may get squeezed out of a roster spot but is going to be some player imo).

I agree with Tong that this will not happen though.

I didn't want to  say this before, but I think the handwriting was on the wall with Monta when Belinelli was drafted. Unless Minnesota decides they want Belinelli instead (after today's incredible performance which they may) I suspect Monta's going to be freezing his little coolo off in the Twin Cities.

--turk--
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: