Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Charles Barkley for Govenor  (Voting closed: July 26, 2006, 06:37:04 pm)
Yes....(He should go for it) - 6 (60%)
No...(Whats the world coming to) - 4 (40%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Charles Barkley for Govenor  (Read 3587 times)
blackmist_1
Benchwarmer

« on: July 26, 2006, 06:37:04 pm »

Well thats what I hear in a couple of years from now for Alabama. What do you guys think about that? I think its cool, why not, he should go for it. That wrestler did it, forgot his name. Damn Arnald did it, why not Sir Charles.

Micheal Jordan > Then ALL
and Now his life force flows through Kobe Bryant

shot outs to: '***'  < For hooking Me UP!
BCB
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 06:59:32 pm »

Charles Barkley would be a good guy. He's lived it all, he isn't biased one way and look at all these old stooges that are politicians, why not?

lakerfanryan8
Starter

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 07:15:42 pm »

Yeah I heard abou this. If the TERMINATOR can do it. So can he

lakerfanryan8 is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust bandwagon."

sixers76_ai3
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 09:05:04 pm »

The wrestler was Jesse Ventura as the governor of Minnesota.  Also, I think Chuck should go for it.  He has a great chance.  Celebrities always have a good chance just from their star power.  And he will have good ideas for his state.  Up here in Pennsylvania, former Steeler star, the Immaculate Reception, Lynn Swann is running for governor and I think he will win.

http://www.phonesherpa.com/home.aspx?af_id=011B430B8D
Ringtones for cheap-make them yourself-the first one is free!
Make sure you sign up today!!!
blackmist_1
Benchwarmer

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 02:48:12 pm »

Quote from: "sixers76_ai3"
The wrestler was Jesse Ventura as the governor of Minnesota.  Also, I think Chuck should go for it.  He has a great chance.  Celebrities always have a good chance just from their star power.  And he will have good ideas for his state.  Up here in Pennsylvania, former Steeler star, the Immaculate Reception, Lynn Swann is running for governor and I think he will win.

Thats was his name Jesse Ventura. Ya he should go, I mean getting younger blood(in politic years) is great, and also more diversity. I assume it is already diverse in the area he's will be running for.

Micheal Jordan > Then ALL
and Now his life force flows through Kobe Bryant

shot outs to: '***'  < For hooking Me UP!
Dynasty
MVP

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 10:49:30 pm »

He would get his way every time, if someone disagrees with him, he could just throw them out of a window.  When asked about his regrets, he'll just say he regrets that the Alabama state capitol isn't higher.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: