Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: LMAO....  (Read 3589 times)
BoomBapRecords
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: July 27, 2006, 04:05:41 am »

i witnessed mike james for a full year in toronto and i can honestly say if u guys think this guy is gonna make ur team a playoff contender ur sadly mistaken, this guy thinks he's jesus and should be treated the same way

its just a matter of time now before KG says "get me the hell out of here"
GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 06:34:58 am »

Once again, my guess is that it is because his whole career he has been shown little respect. KG called him and said "I don't want you, I need you in Minnesota".

Not to mention the way he loves playing with Sam Cassell, I think your off your rocker if you think he isn't going to like someone who will get 20-5 and shoot at a high percentage...wait he is going to love him.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
Wingman
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 10:09:17 am »

James will help immensley in the fourth quarter. Last year nobody wanted to touch the ball in the fourth quarter, and if James hogs the ball in the fourth quarter, I don't care as long as he is effective. We also needed a three point shooter, now we have one of the leagues finest.

BoomBapRecords
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 02:29:40 pm »

only reason he got 20 pts is cause he jacked up every goddamn shot lol
3sixD
Benchwarmer

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 03:03:12 pm »

i couldnt care less who they get so long as they get KG a championship or a trade.

DeronWilliams
MVP

Respect: +1081

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 03:09:34 pm »

KG deserves a ring Sad
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 08:20:27 pm »

T-Wolves are exactly like the Raptors of last year. Except worse. Trust me, James is not a good signing.

Soon....
legenderypete
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 03:43:34 am »

least he a decent defender well he was at the pistons
05mzwach
Undrafted

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 11:51:07 pm »

All of you Mike James haters can shut up.  You know the Raptors were a horrible team last year because they don't have any players.  Minnesota has a great defensive starting line-up and is making the playoffs.  

Mike James/Hudson
Ricky Davis/Foye
Trenton Hassell/Reed
Kevin Garnett/Griffin(soon to be a starter, improves rebounding which was 27th last year, will make a huge difference if we play him)
Mark Blount/Madsen

Point being, we have a lot better scoring this year and our rebounding should be better if the coach sooner or later starts Griffin.  We will be one of the top teams in points allowed and all around defense.  Oh yeah, almost forgot about you Mike James haters:

Take a look at this and find another player with better shooting all around the floor, especially the THREES:

http://www.nba.com/hotzones/popup.html

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 06:17:38 am »

Quote from: "05mzwach"
All of you Mike James haters can shut up.  You know the Raptors were a horrible team last year because they don't have any players.  Minnesota has a great defensive starting line-up and is making the playoffs.  

Mike James/Hudson
Ricky Davis/Foye
Trenton Hassell/Reed
Kevin Garnett/Griffin(soon to be a starter, improves rebounding which was 27th last year, will make a huge difference if we play him)
Mark Blount/Madsen

Point being, we have a lot better scoring this year and our rebounding should be better if the coach sooner or later starts Griffin.  We will be one of the top teams in points allowed and all around defense.  Oh yeah, almost forgot about you Mike James haters:

Take a look at this and find another player with better shooting all around the floor, especially the THREES:

http://www.nba.com/hotzones/popup.html

yeah that team you just listed there sucks @$$ so how about you shutup mr t-wolves fan boy and get real, they are not making the playoffs.

Soon....
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2006, 10:02:51 pm »

damn that was harsh, them making the playoffs depends almost all on the production of foye and mccants if there is any

now im actually glad houston didn't get mike james, bonzi wells is tons better

05mzwach
Undrafted

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 12:23:10 am »

KG gained 15 pounds and he's a beast this year.  James will help in the fourth quarter along with Hudson.  People forgot how dominant KG is with a mediocre cast.  This cast is good enough for KG to put up 25pts. 13 rebs and 6 assists.  If you watched the T-wolves last year DUMBASSES...offense was the big issue, that and rebounding.  Offense wasn't an issue until the fourth quarter.  We blew some teams out in the beginning, then all of a sudden we would score 30 points in the 2nd half and lose.  This won't be an issue this year.  
     McCants and Foye? WTH?  Yeah, I know they do matter, but get real.  It would be great to get McCants back...he could really help but I don't know about it.  He has a lot of potential and if he comes back and has a breakout year or something which I don't expect since he had surgery and it might take till next year for him to get that good and be healthy.  I don't know.  I think the T-wolves will do a lot of things people don't expect.  I had us making the playoffs last year, but we made that trade and lost 8 of the next 10 games after that because of the chemistry...otherwise we would of made it...we were above .500 at that time.
     Why do you think McCants and Foye are the factors?  We were winning without McCants last year, it's the trade that hurt us.  You will learn how trades can affect teams mid-season.  You will see the Wolves make the playoffs too.

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.
markGRADY
Starter

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 12:43:58 am »

The playoffs aren't out of the question.  Just look at their division.  They added players that could possibly allow them to win the division.  Mike James may be over paid, but he is still an upgrade.  Randy Foye has tremendous potential and could be great alongside KG.  I wouldn't be surprised for a bounce back year.
big bad kahoona
Benchwarmer

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2006, 11:55:36 am »

The Wolves are much better on paper than they were a year ago, but seriously, which top 8 team in the west are they gonna replace this season? I think Memphis might drop out, but Houston is definately gonna make it.

If i cant dazzle u with brilliance, then ima baffle u with bullshit...
saleem
Starter

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2006, 01:06:10 am »

Quote from: "BoomBapRecords"
i witnessed mike james for a full year in toronto and i can honestly say if u guys think this guy is gonna make ur team a playoff contender ur sadly mistaken, this guy thinks he's jesus and should be treated the same way

its just a matter of time now before KG says "get me the hell out of here"
:?: How would you treat Jesus? .....Hey! Maybe I will put that on a bracelet: HWYTJ?   :lol:

"..Yeah, but...$5 bucks..."
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: