Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: SPURS TRADE WITH ROCKETS!  (Read 3917 times)
Sweetey
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 01:53:38 pm »

The Spurs Front Office knows exactly what they are doing.  AND we will definitely REPEAT in 2008 !!!!  Book it !!!!  We don't have 4 of these babies because our Front Office and Owners are clueless !!

t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 03:47:44 pm »

Quote from: "manu/chapu"
Quote from: "lil_flip_remix"
Quote from: "manu/chapu"
This trade is a sheet but real ***** sheet. why dont we trade td manu and parker in exchage for popcorns. ***** unveliable  scola is much better  than 90% of the pf of this league. But as he didnt play in the nba you just dont see it. Well hope he gets in houston what he deserves and we will regret about this decision.

:roll:
Are you sure?

time will tell............(but yes im sure)
scola is much better  than 90% of the pf of this league.
i will make a full list of pf in the nba and compare them with luis.

well, he must know something we don't... or not

manu/chapu
Benchwarmer

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 05:47:53 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"
So don't you think it's a little far-fetched to say he's better than 90% of the PF's in the league?

Yes again it was a little(maybe more but i wont admit it) exagerated, but still it was a mistake.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 06:26:35 pm »

spanoullis has already said that he wont be in the nba next season. spurs traded a young player who gets some praise around the league, they could have pawned him for someone who could help.

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
td21
All-Star

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 06:27:58 pm »

Quote from: "kingdumcome"
spanoullis has already said that he wont be in the nba next season. spurs traded a young player who gets some praise around the league, they could have pawned him for someone who could help.

like ?
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 06:43:23 pm »

someone like chris mihm. or just a big that can hit open jumpers

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
td21
All-Star

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2007, 06:46:51 pm »

Quote from: "kingdumcome"
someone like chris mihm. or just a big that can hit open jumpers

mihm :shock: , we need someone who will acually be on the court. elson can hit that 20 ft and in jumper just fine anyway. Cool
Jude_FR
Undrafted

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 06:59:53 am »

i see 2 sides to this trade:

- 1st Spurs got rid of a bad contract about 5M over 2 years taking only Spanouliss with his 1 year at 2M, that gives them more money to bring valuable free agents next year. And Scola didn't want to go to Spurs because with Duncan, Oberto, Elson and Horry he had no garantee he would play big minutes.

- the other side (dark side?   :wink: ) is that we provided Houston, direct rivals, with a very good PF, which is something they desperately needed.

in the end both team got what they wanted. I just don't know if i would have traded with Houston.
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2007, 08:59:46 pm »

why not, they were doing there part in passing the torch

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: