Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dallas Trade?  (Read 2089 times)
Smoke[MaxX]
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: June 22, 2007, 12:26:26 pm »

If KG was to be traded to Dallas, outside of Dirk is there anyone you'd be willing to take and be happy with? Any trade situation that could potentially work (no need to check it or anything) and is not a total robbery. I'm just curious on what Minn fans are looking for in return.

Also, what are the Minn's goals? I hear it's to sell tickets, but are they also in rebuilding mode or win in the regular season mode?

Thanks
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 08:01:02 pm »

Josh Howard and Devin Harris

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
td21
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 10:52:17 am »

no minni fan but stackhouse, harris, and some draft picks.
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 06:11:03 pm »

Howard, Terry and a 2nd rounder.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 04:41:38 am »

Quote from: "Smoke[MaxX
"]If KG was to be traded to Dallas, outside of Dirk is there anyone you'd be willing to take and be happy with? Any trade situation that could potentially work (no need to check it or anything) and is not a total robbery. I'm just curious on what Minn fans are looking for in return.

Also, what are the Minn's goals? I hear it's to sell tickets, but are they also in rebuilding mode or win in the regular season mode?

Thanks

I think one of the under-lying goals for any trade involving Kevin Garnett is get arid of one of the bad contracts in conjunction with Garnett's. If Dallas was to become a player in the KG sweepstakes Josh Howard has to be involved. They would also have to resign Jerry Stackhouse and put him in the trade as well to make the CBA stips work. Clearly Minnesota would need to acquire draft picks, as well. However, with Mark Cuban on board I have no reason to believe any of the picks acquired would be lottery because his drive to be in the playoffs and win a championship every year.

One possible scenario..

Dallas Receives:
Kevin Garnett
Marco Jaric
Trenton Hassell

Minnesota Receives:
Josh Howard
Erick Dampier
Jerry Stackhouse
Greg Buckner
2 1st-Round picks

RIP Madawg
GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 01:38:24 pm »

I don't know who said howard terry and a second rounder? But are you crazy? I doubt this will happen, unless they give us dirk. But Dirk is still older then we want.

Everyone has to remember, the Wolves do NOT want age in any trade unless it is an expiring contract. We are also looking for 1 yound player who you can see has promiss and a high draft pick. Which makes me pissed we didn't trade him before the draft.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: