Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Awful Truth...  (Read 1530 times)
GoWolves
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: July 17, 2007, 09:32:25 am »

I was thinking the other day about the future of my beloved Wolves, and I got utterly depressed. Sounds stupid, I mean, we just drafted the guy I wanted, Brewer, couple him with Foye and we have a backcourt of the future. Buuuuuuut that is where the dream ends.

Its time to be honest, Rashad and Craig Smith are 6-8 guys on a team. They aren't starters on a Championship team, don't even try to convince yourself, it's not happening. (And don't give me this crap how they had some good games in the summer league. It's the SUMMER LEAGUE, they're playing against either really young, or really crappy dudes.)

Now are greatest player of all time is going to opt out of his contract at the end of the year if we don't trade him, disregarding the 2 starters and 2 role players I have previously mentioned, we have nothing.

"HOLD ON, THERE'S MORE" To make things as gloomy as possible, When our team is going to be the worst, (after next year), we won't even have any draft picks because we traded them away for Jaric, Ricky Davis and Mark Blount.

Let's hear some reactions about that dire situation? I didn't even mention that McHale will most likely sign some average player to a max deal (ala Orlando and Rashard Lewis) once KG is off the books. KILL ME NOW!!!

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 05:40:19 am »

michael jordan will opt out next year? is there a contract fro co owners?(greatest player of all time)
man, kg is a great player, no quetion to that... i like kg and his game and even his attitude...but is not the greatest player of all time
that's just a comment to what you said..

anyway, if kg wont be traded, the future looks dim for minny... trade kg for someone worth the TICKET... if they'd be much more choosy, they'd end up like philly(look who they got in place of iverson) and the others

trade kg now for young players/expiring contracts

fire your gm!

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
duncanw38
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 04:00:10 pm »

Yea GoWolves I kinda agree with you.  I'm not a Wolves first fan, but theyre one of my next three favorite teams.  I love Corey Brewer and Craig Smith as younger players.  I think this team could be very exciting this upcoming year, but like you said it's going downhill from there.  KG is the man and when he leaves there'll be no go to scorers.  I hope yall the best!

go hawk birds
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 01:17:26 am »

i used to love minny second to dallas 2003-2004 season and from the start of that season, i knew they could be nba champions because spee and sam were still dooin good by then and they teamed up with kg!
sadly, sammy was injured in the la series.. anyway, past is past...
just focus on the future and make the right moves

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
duncanw38
Journeyman

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 09:28:16 am »

Yeah I think there's a good chance for the Wolves to rebound by making a good trade for KG.  If the can get some good talent in return for him and then make some good draft choices in the future, they could be a good ball club again.  As said before, they already have there backcourt of the future so now they just need some big men to show some potential.

go hawk birds
GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 04:55:21 pm »

I did say "are greatest player of all time" (spelling mistake by typing 'are' instead of 'our').

I know he's not the greatest of all time. But there will never be another one. Paul Shirley wrote in a blog last summer as he was in our training camp, that KG was the most underated player and best player he's ever been on the court with.

Remember, the post players he has played with has been Rasho, Oliver Miller, Ervin "not Magic" Johnson, Mark Madsen, Mark Blount and a handful of other's that aren't good enough to be his water boy. I think we will see something special once he gets on a team with someone who is great underneath.

Saying, that if he plays with Amare it's going to go down as one of the most unstoppable tandoms the paint has ever seen.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: