Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: will kg get traded  (Read 19540 times)
amaredaman
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« on: July 20, 2007, 02:14:51 AM »

just asking from a min opinion will he be traded and where will he go there has been too many rumours for 2 long i think it time to rebuild i understand it will be a sad day for you all but build for the future

PHOENIX 2009-2010 CHAMPS
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 07:31:21 AM »

I hope for him he'll get trade. I also think it would be good for the Timberwolves.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
Serick
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 08:34:50 AM »

Good Question.  I've been following this story very very closely (from right here in Minny).  A month ago, it sounded like a foregone conclusion that he would be traded.  Now, I'm hearing that he actually told Glen Taylor (Wolves' owner) that he prefers to stay in Minny rather than be traded.  

A good friend of mine who seems to have the vibe on everything sports-related, tells me he thinks KG is going to stay with Minnesota.  Since he's nearly always right, my best guess is that KG stays put.
GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 04:58:35 PM »

I also think he will end up staying, but I don't know for how long. I don't care how much he likes MN (I'm from here and will never leave), I wouldn't want to play with this team after this year is up.

But you never know, I think he definitely doesn't want to get traded. For the main reason that he will most likely get traded to a team that he doesn't want to go to.

I will enjoy the last year he plays with MN, and the next 4-5 years he plays for a championship somewhere else.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
AirForceNone
All-Star

Respect: +18

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 11:44:48 AM »

KG is an oxy moron; a high paid slave.  I hope the man is allowed to be free again.  He's starting to look like a caged/defeated lion.  The T-Wolves OWE him his freedom they should trade him to Phx for Amarie and a few other guys...you fill in the blanks.

DWADE3
Journeyman

KG
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 11:39:12 PM »

I think KG is stuck in Minnesotta for life. We here rumours every season that he wwants out or he isnt happy and they never end up happenin....I think the Wolves definatly need a change and should build around Foye, Brewer and Smith

DWADE MVP 2010
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 07:39:16 PM »

I think KG is stuck in Minnesotta for life. We here rumours every season that he wwants out or he isnt happy and they never end up happenin....I think the Wolves definatly need a change and should build around Foye, Brewer and Smith

+1, I think KG will retire in Minny

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: