Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this forum bugged?  (Read 3319 times)
thejolson
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: September 17, 2015, 05:33:01 pm »

Seriously, look at all the threads recently in the Miami Heat forum... no bueno
LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

Respect: +8

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 12:13:34 am »

Seriously, look at all the threads recently in the Miami Heat forum... no bueno

The problem is that most of us left to Real GM. If more people would post here i would have a reason to come back. & i wish they would cause Real GM is run buy control freak tyrants. Many of the mods their are complete assholes.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 06:38:12 pm »

Twitter/social media/Reddit was the dagger really. I've had both RGM and HH accounts since like 07 or 08 and things really just got worse here around 2013 onwards. Well actually it already did before but it wasn't this bad of a ghost town lol

Admins here don't just give a *** as well. I've settled on RGM for now and have thousands of posts there but I lurk more than I do post. Still like the old school HH more than there but ehhh, I got no choice

LET'S GO HEAT.
MettaFan
All-Star

Respect: +533

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 02:48:51 pm »

If it helps, I try and visit and clear up the site every now and again!  Grin

Metta's Christmas song (via his twitter):
Metta World Peace is coming to town!! He's taking your tweets, and checking twice he is gonna find out whose naughty or nice da da da da da..
He elbows when he sleeping he kicks when he's awake he screams his dog for doo doo on the carpet so be good for goodness sake..
You betta watch out you betta not cry Metta Would Peace is coming toooooo tooowwnnnnnnn!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: