Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is the next Bulls Coach?  (Read 2867 times)
hopsy24
Undrafted

Respect: +1

« on: May 29, 2015, 07:52:07 am »

Now that they fired Thibs, Pax should be let go as well.
Gar has put together a deep team and has nothing to show for it. Gar should be the lone survivor.
This is the same bs that has been going on since Phil and Michael. Front office meddling with the coaches responsibilities. Thibs didn't delegate to his asst coaches or use his bench properly, but the front office got rid of one of his assistants.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Rivers is let go from the Clippers cause he can't get them over the hump, but he'd be my first choice for our coach.
Vision
Starter

Respect: +2

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 08:52:07 pm »

I know this reply is late but they ended up getting Hoiberg just as the rumors suggested. I'm still undecided about how I feel about the new coach, but at least he seems to have a good relationship with Gar Foreman. It's a little underrated in the NBA but communication is always key. That's clearly been one of the biggest problems for the organization but I think the changes was a step in the right direction.  Firing Thibs was the right move and it really was time for him to go. He just goes too hard on the players and he needs a better offensive coordinator as he always struggles with offensive sets in the playoffs. Not sure Hoiberg's gonna do any better but atleast his offensive schemes sound interesting.

My major concern with Hoiberg is that he has zero NBA experience as a coach. While he does have 10 years as a player, being a coach is completely different. A lot of successful college coaches never make the transition at the NBA level. Not because the NBA was too much for them, but because the game is played differen't. So I just hope Hoiberg can make the leap.

"We can't walk around acting like we're not going to make it because that's when things turn on you. Our biggest goal is to make the playoffs, and we're going to make it." Derrick Rose!
Shawn Kemps Kids
Star

Respect: +817

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 11:59:28 am »

Now that they fired Thibs, Pax should be let go as well.
Gar has put together a deep team and has nothing to show for it. Gar should be the lone survivor.
This is the same bs that has been going on since Phil and Michael. Front office meddling with the coaches responsibilities. Thibs didn't delegate to his asst coaches or use his bench properly, but the front office got rid of one of his assistants.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Rivers is let go from the Clippers cause he can't get them over the hump, but he'd be my first choice for our coach.

You're high.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: